|Product Type||Cutlery Sets|
|Ingredients||Organic citronella essential oils, baking soda, washing soda, coconut oil soap and water|
Bare Necessities is the brainchild of Sahar Mansoor, who currently lives a zero waste lifestyle in Bangalore, India. A University of Cambridge alumna, with a background in environmental planning, policy and law. Sahar formerly worked at the World Health Organization in Geneva and SELCO Foundation on decentralized energy policy. She is also a freelancer for Huffington Post UK and India.
1. We only use the best ingredients that are zero waste and ethically sourced: When we say best, we don’t just mean what’s best for you; we also mean what’s best for the planet. We go to great lengths to ensure all of our ingredients are organic, local and fair trade, and all of our products are non-toxic, non-GMO, and cruelty-free. All of our packaging is 100% recyclable and eco-friendly. So feel free to pamper yourself without a twinge of guilt.
2. Our products are truly bare: We believe less is more. We also believe that if an ingredient is too hard to pronounce or if it sounds like it belongs in a chemistry lab, it can’t be good for you to put in or on your body. Which is why, we feature only natural, bare recipes that do you no harm. Additionally, all products come in bare, zero-waste, completely recyclable packaging.
5 Things to Know about Bare Necessities
3. Our products are designed not to last: Yup, you read that right. Since all our products are handmade fresh, have no chemical preservatives, and come in small quantities, they won’t last you years on end like other products you buy off the shelf. Our recipes are deliberately kept bare, minus any fillers, so you get more of each carefully-curated ingredient. As a result, a little goes a long way.
4. Our products are handmade and heart made: All our products are lovingly handmade fresh at the time of receiving an order. Slight variations may sometimes occur from batch to batch, but never in the quality of your Bare Necessities!
5. We absolutely LOVE coconut oil: Like most Indians, we believe organic coconut oil native to the country is a miracle cure for a whole bunch of skin and hair problems. Which is why, we’ve arrived at game-changing ways to add this magical ingredient to your beauty routine. You can thank us later.
Manufacturer / Packer Details
Zero Waste India
No 14.plain street, off infantry road. Shivaji nagar.bangalore
Country Of Origin