Increase your WhatsApp Subscribers list with Karnival Smart Receipts
Benefits of WhatsApp for Business as a Customer Engagement tool:
- Over 98% open rates
- Messages are read within 5 seconds
- Brands have a better recall
- Supports Images, Videos & Rich Buttons
- Most preferred communication channel
- High response rates, better experience
But, How to get more customers to subscribe to WhatsApp as a communication channel?
Let's try to bring in some categories of companies here:
- Service Companies: Asks to subscribe to WhatsApp to receive updates on service request raised.
- Travel Websites: Asks their customers to subscribe to WhatsApp so that they can receive critical updates in Flight Schedules
- E-commerce: Asks converted buyers to subscribe to WhatsApp for receiving order delivery updates
Did you notice a trend here??
Three observations, All three categories of the companies are:
- Leveraging Receive Important updates, to exponentially increase their Whatsapp Subscriptions
- Using Post-sale engagement to get WhatsApp subscribers
- Asking to subscribe at a very critical juncture of the customer journey: Transaction Completed
Now Let's try to brainstorm if we can increase WhatsApp subscription for your company:
- Are you sending SMS/Email immediately after the transaction?
- Are you sending other important updates through SMS/Email after some time of the transaction?
- Do you have a personalised offers repository for your customers?
If your answer is mostly No, then we will have to start doing these activities with Karnival Suite, which provides
- Gets Customer opt-in from landing pages of Receipt/Order confirmation (Have 35% higher opt-in rate than legacy opt-in methods)
- Manage central database of the Opted Customers
- Manage WhatsApp communication from a central Dashboard
- Chat bots for your Support and Marketing Activities
If your answer is mostly Yes, then we can immediately start adding WhatsApp subscribers with Karnival Smart Receipts